Thursday, May 10, 2007

Today was a lot warmer my dad's chicks arrived so I went to town to pick them up they are rather cute. My angora goat is getting to close to kidding so I hope I am home for that. I am also still not too sure if my Alpaca's are going to have one day I say yes they are another day I don't think they are going to have but tonight I think the white will have :) It is a good thing I am not a vet!
I think next weekend I will turn the goats out for the first time to the pasture I hope there will be enough grass for them. I am going to have to be creative in feeding them so I can keep that many but I am a little worried about it. It is frustrating I finally get the herd I have been dreaming of and now I have to worry about keeping them. Well I must run to bed have a good night.

No comments: