Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Handball

Today was day that ran away with us. It seemed full speed ahead. We had handball, kids to take kids to pick up. My daughter moved some of her stuff We sat and waited in the van for hours for a hockey practice, for a supper and outside schools. Tomorrow Sam is off snowboarding with the school at 7am. And NO he does not snowboard!!!!! He will however be sporting a new suit, new gloves, a great lunch and hopefully a whole lot of fun. Sam only had Car hart overalls about four inches to small. So I found him a jacket and snow pants half price in Sport check. Then he needed gloves we had gloves but they are barn gloves not any good for a day on the snow hill. I will be glad when he is done and home safe. High school musical is now being watched for the fifth time from my family. Do you think they like it? Well I must go make sure I am ready for morning. It may a bit crazy tomorrow Sam need so to be at the school at seven am and then the kids need to be at school. have a great night talk to you all soon.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: