Sunday, June 21, 2009


These have since been planted with much help from Miss Lulu. She was so funny she would put her nose right into the plant like she was smelling them. I told you she was special. Then she would come back and carefully steal the tag I planted with each plant. I had to tell her no several times. She is so cute. She loves to cuddle even if she is wet and muddy. Oh yeah she quite likes to lay on my lavender plants. I think she likes the aroma.
What am I going to do with all these plants? Nothing absolutely nothing but enjoy them. I already have many plants in my front yard this will just add to the beautiful smell when the wind blows.
Summer Solstice for us was doing projects. Savannah moved Sam into his own room and helped Dalton clean his room. I hing two stars on our gate. They were for when we were going to redo the barn but I don't think that is going to happen now. So they do look beautiful on the gate.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: