Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Today we took a walk to the river to see if the Salmon have come home yet. Pretty sad we saw two. One alive and one dead.


Jordan, Savannah, Roxy, Mimzy, Lulu and I went for the walk. Lulu had a swim. It was very warm. We still have to keep watering it is so dry out and with the warm weather. I think the trees are gasping for water.
Sam and Miss Hyacinth are having a sleep over at Nana's. Dalton, Tanisha and Jordan are at the hockey game. Allan is sleeping. So it is a quiet couple of hours. I think I will head to bed soon as I am quite tired. I like to wait until the kids are home before I go to bed.
Today I was on the phone most of the day with lawyers, Secretaries of crown council, victim services...waiting all day for phone calls. I will be so glad when we have are day next week and then it is over. Remind me I never want to be a lawyer.
Tomorrow I think I have to do some weeding among the lavender plants. Darn grass it is amazing how fast it grows. Jord tries to go get his N off tomorrow. That is another road test he has to take. So cross your fingers for him. He is taking the big dodge truck for his test
Well I should go have a good night. Take care and pleasant dreams
Posted by Picasa

No comments: