Saturday, December 19, 2009


This was Master Samuel at his Christmas concert. I cropped out the other kids as I did not have permission to put them up in Cyber space. It is a beautiful day outside sun is shining it could be a summers day minus the snow on the ground. I talked to Jordan. He is happy he was visiting with his friend and his family he is staying with. He had a good game last night. I talked with Savannah she is happy. Jeremy is on his way home. It is amazing how when all my kids are happy how it affects me. When I know all is well with them my life feels lighter and all is good. THANK YOU!!!!!!!
In another persons blog I read a wonderful write up about Christmas. It felt so right. If only the world could just get it. Make wonderful memories, make things sparkle with excitement. Good secrets, fairies, Santa, Baby Jesus, Mary, Joesph, The bright star.... so much. Be thankful even if things are tough we all have some good memories. Go with that and it will start and warm you.
I hope I will always have my good memories to Carry on with me. Again Thank you. Everyone of you who has made me who I am. Thank you
Posted by Picasa

No comments: