Wednesday, February 02, 2011


This was one of the eggs that came out of the hen house today. I bet the chicken that layed this egg was a little embarrassed.
The days sure are going by fast. And , the nights are long. I had to go into to town today and I was sooo sleepy I was absolutely useless. I hate being tired in town then having to drive home.
I have been fitting some time in to do a bit of creative art work. It has been fun to try some different ideas.
Our ice rink is still hanging in there, this is definitely the longest we have been able to keep the rink.
Today is also ground hog day. Both of the little rodents did not see their shadow so that means Early Spring. However there were so many storms I do not think anyone could have seen there shadow.
Our weather was -15 and beautiful and sunny.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: