Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I have been extremely busy. Farming cleaning the  barn and this up and down weather is crazy.
So busy making products for my business Petit Creek Lavender check out our other blog http://petitcreeklavender.blogspot.com
I have been making Soap, Bath bombs, Spa bombs, creams. Oh my goodness does my house smell nice.
Some of our products are in Merritt Printing in Merritt 1915A Garcia Street
Between our blogs, Face book page join us at Petit Creek Lavender you can see what we offer and give me a shout if you would like anything.
With my husband away so much I do get a lot of projects done...ummm my kitchen looks like a bomb has gone off sooo many projects.
The animals seem to be fairing in this up and down weather. All except our little Alpaca could not make it, poor little baby. Plus we are still dealing with our horrible bull... can't wait until Spring.
Ideas on what to get my Dad for his Birthday!!!!

No comments: