Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Oh Canada

Our home and Native Land

It gives you such a nice feeling when you hear our National Anthem.
The singing of the National Anthem is my favorite part of the hockey Game. Oh Yah I quite like the buzzer going off saying it is the end of the third period too.
Today was more painting, dentist appointments and hockey. I also took my guitar in to get a new string. In all the years of having my guitar I have never broke a string before. It was an awful feeling it bothered me so bad I had to take it in today. My son is still waiting for results of his x-rays on his shoulder and arm. He is being told two different things from the Doctor and the Physio guy. Doctor says bruised physio guy says something to do with a cup and rotater.
Whatever it is he was winding up to take a shot at his last game and his arm had a sharp pain and it then went completely numb! I talked to him a while later after his game and he said it was still tingly and not all the feeling was back.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: