Monday, October 20, 2008

A very pretty girl

We have to trick her to get a picture.
She is a natural with the camera
This is her new hat that part of the cost is donated to breast cancer
We had walked for about an hour while my husband took our oldest son home to get ready for his game. She had just found a dead seal that was pierced with a stick. It was amazing how many people go out and enjoy the ocean. I wonder if I would love it as much if I lived near it?

Today my youngest son had a dentist appointment and the dentist was talking to the hygienist about how lovely his teeth were and that he had good, nicely spaced teeth. Well he has been telling everyone brushed them twice and admired them for awhile. I think the dentist should tell every child so they all take pride in their teeth. When I was younger I was terrified of the dentist so bad I would not walk on the same side as the street as the dentist building or I would never join in a conversation if we talked about teeth, dentist anything that would remind someone I needed to go .
So far all puppies are doing fine Princess is being wonderful with them however she is a bit obnoxious in the house.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

good pictures, minus the super gay justin timberlake hat....