Saturday, August 08, 2009

I have had this machine for nine months and never opened it up. I did not know where to find the little disks to use in it. So a few weeks ago I found a disk of coffee for it or at least we thought it was coffee. So after 40 minutes and a lot of reading a lot of trial and error we did. Only to find out it was not coffee it was steamed milk. So we did not try it again. Well finally I found some more of these disks in Wal mart. If you use one steam milk and one coffee it is okay. Great for a one cup in the middle of the day.
Today was terribly windy it was just horrible we could not think outside at all. We managed to lay the plywood down on the deck and I put the first coat of stain. I hope to screw it all down and stain it again tomorrow.
I think we will like the deck like this. We took off the railing it gives it a nice look.
Well I am off to bed have a good night.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: