Saturday, August 15, 2009

Meet mama duck. I hope her eggs hatch. We do not have any luck with baby's showing up so I hope this time it does work.
Today we left to go to Kelowna to look for a new fuel tank for the logging truck . We did not find one. However before we left our new pick up would not start. Complete dead battery...why not
Tanisha and I were dropped off at the mall. She managed to find some very nice school clothes. There were some pretty good sales. I made a quick visit to the lavender farm. I did not go right into the farm as Tanisha and Allan waited outside for me. The had just harvested all there lavender and were distilling it. The little gift shop is wonderful. I quite like it. Then we went to track down a boxing thing on a stand for my son. It took a few stores but we found one. Had a quick look in Lulu that store is amazing. It is so busy so many people in there shopping. It really is crazy. Well I have to go now as Tanisha is going over her courses again.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: