Thursday, August 16, 2012


An amazing Good Morning!
 I am off again this morning this time to the fire base to pick up my truck. I have been most of the summer truckles...I think she will need a wash and polish to make her sparkle!
 We sure can feel fall in the air here ugg how does it happen so fast you know fall means school and hockey. Two worst things ever, however on that note I hope your day today is full of love, magic, Inspiration and Lavender.


Yesterday the kids and I took my Mom to the airport.
 Ahh I had to drive from the airport through Kelowna-to the mall- through Kelowna some more-to a fast food restaurant-over the Coqu.
For some you would say so what for me my husband has drove for the last 25 years.
I have so lost my confidence it makes me want to throw up.
 No I won't try it in the winter but I did it and I know where the mall is now :)


No comments: