Tuesday, October 16, 2012


We finally found our rain.
I bet the trees, plants and Lavender are inhaling it! It was amazing how dry it was. When it is daylight I will go outside and see how everything made out.
Today I will finish labeling the fibre we have Mohair, wool, Alpaca, wool blankets & wool socks. Our yarn is in 2ply we have some locks of Mohair (Angora goat) in colour to add to your spinning or crafts/felting.
We have some nice cotton. I will add more to the shelves as I get more organized.
 The fibre is in one area on the loom in the Lavender house. Another area is culinary, and then bath/creams, one area for soaps.
 It is hard to know how to set it up.
 
I am planning on turning out the Ram after a few more frost, I will wait to make sure he does not bloat on the grass. We also need to be finished in the fields as the Ram has turned into a jerk over the summer.

No comments: