Thursday, March 01, 2018


Welcome to March

This afternoon I finally found some Inspiration to work in the lavender house. I wasn’t too sure if the inspiration was ever going to come back ~ still not sure. There is a lot of work and I do not know how to tell if the squirrels have gone. The best thing I could decide was to start cleaning, clean shelves and throwing out products. It is so hard to do, so heart breaking all the mess. It is truly amazing the devastation the squirrels can do.
I can see the ground again in the garden and it is full of pine needles. I am truly hoping I feel like working on it. You guys I really thinking I am grasping at straws the Inspiration of the garden is going. If you go to face book and type in Petit Creek Lavender, you can go to my page and see all the pictures.
 The gardens are very beautiful.
 I need this Inspiration to hit fast really, really fast.


Enough garden dramatics

We have baby lambs bouncing around the farm.
 They are super cute!
We have very cute miniature goats. This is new for us.  Many years ago, we had some cross-miniature goats but this time we have true little ones. On Saturday I am meeting some people for our little buck (who is a bottle baby). That will give us two females, one buck, three weathers and we are waiting on another female.

Our new sheep are so tame they are super friendly. It is actually hard to get any work done out in the barn yard as they are completely under our feet and want to be pet.


No comments: