Wednesday, May 27, 2009

We are back from the Big Island of Hawaii. It is pretty crazy over there. If I did not know any better I would have thought I had landed on the moon. OMG for lava rock huge huge huge amounts of lava. It looks like piles and piles of chewed up pavement. Amazing unreal. We seen turtles out in the wild. They are lovely little creatures. We saw some very happy dolphins.

Look at this poor koi doesn't he look like he is saying Help just get me out of this crowd.

Outside the Japanese restaurant at the Hilton. I just figured it out this morning (from Konrad) this is the same line of hotels owned by Paris's Hilton's family. It takes awhile for me to figure these things out. No wonder she drives around in fancy little cars... it is so expensive.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: