Wednesday, December 15, 2010


We are so organized for Christmas. The tree is up, the house is decorated, enough cookies baked if I decide I am done. The yard is decorated in nice festive bows and red ornaments. We have snow and some very dangerous ice. We have Christmas movies and music. All we need now is my oldest son home and my husband off work.
Today Gingerbread cookies were made and the last of the presents wrapped. I attended a very nice Christmas concert with my youngest son. He is playing the trumpet nice and loud!
We still have an ice rink. I hope to clear off the snow tomorrow and put a fresh coating of water over it.
Now I need to try very very hard to stay up until at least two thirty in the morning. My youngest daughter should be home by then she is on a school trip. I am sooo not even going near the bed!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: