Monday, June 11, 2012

Yeah for a beautiful, sunny and not soo windy day.
Finally it has been so miserable here. We had a nice weekend but went by so fast. My husband was home which was nice, he is on the road a lot lately. The only sad moment we had was we did attend a funeral of a good family friend.
We did power shopping of grad shoes, handkerchief and suspenders and a grad gift. We put up the beams for my next project.
Today I was hand watering over three hundred lavender plants.
I was wondering if I could put a harness or collar on a goose to let her roam in my garden? I wonder how that would go over?

I painted our back door step this is the before and after

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WOW! What a difference! It looks amazing! I LOVE the bright paint - hopefully it stays that way!
Love your northern niece. xoxo