Translate

There was an error in this gadget

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

We are Falling into place, even with the beautiful weather it is changing. The pine needles are just waiting for a good wind so they can fall and make my life miserable. When I look up at all the brown needles it just makes me want to cry. so, so , so many needles...
We are finishing up some projects with the Lavender then I must not do anymore projects. I really need to go pick up my hay. I feel like I am just so past it and I really wish it could be delivered. We have had coyotes and bears starting to hang around so we are keeping a good watch on the sheep.

Hockey has started, school is in full swing. I few days a week I go into to town to watch my Grandson. I sure do love that boy. We have so much fun together.
Now I most go and encourage my son to dig holes...many, many holes.

No comments: