Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Good Morning I hope all is well in your world.
 
 I have a few projects under my belt the sign is finished I used an old table from my Dad's homestead from Saskatchewan (not sure on that spelling) sanded down all the layers of paint to the raw wood. Then we outlined the our name and during nap time I used a burning tool to burn the letters it was very time consuming and I only burned myself once now... when my husband gets home and time I am hoping he will know how to hang it.
 
The post are in the ground we just need a creative thinking moment.
 The garden room behind the lavender house is a work in progress it will be the "Solstice Room" this is where our plants will be for sale. I am quite enjoying this project fun to rummage and find things.
My Summer Solstice project this year is this room and many Moons and a sun. I will show you pictures later.
 

 
Have the most wonderful day ever ~ lavender thoughts to all of you

No comments: