Friday, March 14, 2014


 
This has been my last couple of days. A charming little boy has been hanging out with me. In this top picture we had been outside in the front garden me cleaning him on little adventures. He has had a cold so I think all the adventures, fresh air just tuckered him out. Isn't he absolutely beautiful.

 
The next day we did not go outside as much as he quite a good cough and a cold. However it was a cupboard day one where every drawer was calling his name so I gave him a cloth and told him to clean. He absolutely loves to clean and sometimes he sings clean up clean up...
 
At the beginning of the week I did manage to get quite a bit of cleaning done on the farm, mainly on the gardens it is so overwhelming in the Spring. All you can do is one step at a time or you just don't even know where to begin. My one goal has always been to have the front yard nice for Easter then it is set for the summer.
Enjoy your day

No comments: