Translate

There was an error in this gadget

Monday, June 28, 2010

These are Sam's little ducks they are very, very messy. They can make mud out of their pool with in a day. I wish you were in my house right now all my Finches are singing actually competing against the TV. I have several breeds of Finches Zebra Finches, Strawberry Finches, Mannequin Finches, Green Singing Finches. Plus I also have my Canary. While I was in Kamloops a little while ago the birds went on sale and I am so glad I had waited. I have ordered Blue Concord Finches they will try to find me a pair. I would also like to find Gouldian Finches they are amazing Vibrant Colours.
I am inspired I want to build a very cool cage using a Goth theme kind of looking like a Goth Cathedral. I am not sure if I can pull it off but I am scheming!!
I really hope my little birds will have babies. A few years ago I had Zebra finches and they did breed. I gave those birds to my Mother in Law. I would also love to breed canaries. However I am not sure where to find those.
I would love to have an outside aviary. I wonder what I would do in the winter. I will investigate and research it. I am thinking outside would not work.
Well off to dream..scheme.. and try
Posted by Picasa

No comments: