Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Home
The last post had a mind of it's own or maybe it is my keyboard I was sooo not done writing that post.
We headed down to the island early morning Saturday. Quite amazing, crazy weather instead of snow it was raining ! Raining so much it was unbelievable.
We caught the eight thirty ferry had a wonderful time taking pictures and it was actually not too cold.
We drove through parts of the island we had never been too and then to parts I realized I had been to be before. One of the places we went past was where I bought my Alpacas years ago.
We met some very nice people and visited with some people we had met on a previous trip. These are all Jord's people. The people who make his time on the island joy able and he is soo looked after. I am quite grateful for his friends.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: