Thursday, August 11, 2011

Very busy days here on the farm. We are having a terrible time keeping our goats in. I am really trying hard to think of a good reason why we should keep them. Tonight we have locked them in the barn they are ruining my trees at the back yard.
We have had horrible wind lately. It really is awful.
The back room we have been working on is coming along nicely. The floor was put in last night by my husband and daughters. Two of my girls sang to him on top of their lungs... I was starting the floor but realized it was not my thing so I ditched him and had a bath.
My middle son put together the futon with a little help from Sam. I was so proud of them that they did it all by themselves. Miss Hyacinth and Tanisha helped paint. I love to see it all come together.

AHH GUESS WHAT I WAS SO EXCITED TONIGHT...

 I FOUND MY TWO GREEN PEPPERS FULL OF LOVELY PEPPERS. EVERY YEAR I PLANT THEM AND EVERY YEAR NO PEPPERS. YEAH except this year. Pictures tomorrow

No comments: