Saturday, July 21, 2012

Only 10 degrees this morning.
 Wow that is a dramatic change. I sure hope our summer is not over.
We have had a lot of thunder storms the ski yesterday just grumbled all afternoon.
 It has been different around here everyone coming go mostly going and mainly me home. The kids growing up sure did happen fast. I am okay with it because they are all happy. The hard part is my husband gone so so much that is new and I am not sure if I like it. yes, we need him to work but...
My projects are going well, slow. The lavender harvest is half way it would be way better if I could quit cutting my fingers. The scissors get me so fast and there is nothing good with trying to work with band aids on all your fingers :)
I hope your weekend is going well. Take time to do something fun!

No comments: