Thursday, January 24, 2013

Hello
I am not enjoying the fact I can not put pictures on the blog. It is just over my head. Too funny I just wrote that last sentence and thought I would give it a try. And, it worked.
My days are filled with a very cute little boy. He is so sweet, so busy not a lot gets done but I know I am blessed to be with him.
Today our weather warmed up so much which is kind of nice as we have been in a steady cold spell for awhile. I think when this snow melts we will have a huge mess.
Yeah so excited about the pictures again.!!
 
We separated the Ram yesterday, we start lambing any time after the seventeenth of March. We also kept two young lambs in the barn as the tiniest one is very behind growing and she is favoring her back leg. So we will keep her in and spoil her a little extra.
I have been making buttons not sure why just something fun to do. I will take a picture and show you soon. 
Hope all is well with you.

No comments: