Thursday, January 31, 2013

Not too sure about this strange weather jumping around.
It was down right beautiful today.
The sun was shining, bright sky and a lot warmer.
Today we had a very cute little boy who we took out in his wagon. He loved to be pulled outside in the wagon. It was funny he was not too sure of the Guinea hens i had parked him near them and he made a funny face and pretended to cry.
Since my kids had a home day while baby was sleeping my older kids watched him so I could go outside and do a few things. It is nice to be able to get outside in the mild weather.
My one son crossed country skied today, then both of the boys helped start the beginnings of my dad's wood shed.
Well it is running late my plan with this post is to post it tomorrow and save it as a draft. I have never done that before but I am hoping it will give me more time to keep the blog more updated.
 

1 comment:

Gail from Surrey said...

Love the picture. Such a cutie ! Isn't it the truth that empty cardboard boxes make the best toys !! I know you are enjoying every second of your DGS. (((hugs)))