Friday, April 05, 2013


You know it is no secret I love spring today is no different fresh, clean from the nice gentle rain we had yesterday.
All around us the earth is waking up from its long winter nap.
 Do you feel more at peace while outside?
 Do you feel a connection to the trees, rivers, sky and mountains? 
 
I find my worries go away whole I weed the garden; I get excited when I see the herbs popping up.
 I can’t even begin to explain the happiness I get when I see a garden full of roses.
 
 The gardens full of lavender it gives me a sense of love, hope, happiness and romance.
So much is offered through the gardens, so much is offered to us if we want to accept it.
 This spring let the gardens heal you if you need it, calm you if you need it, let the gardens love you and accept you.
Feel the difference, accept the difference.
 I challenge you to open yourself up to nature.

No comments: