Thursday, February 27, 2014

I truly do not know where the time goes. We are still having winter and even though it was a fairly mild winter I am so over it now. I have so much work to do that I need to get outside. My daughter has moved her wedding form November up to July so I need to clean, clean and more clean. I know I can do it, it just seems overwhelming right now.


 These two pictures show of a very nice way to add nature to your home and garden without spending any money. I have Cedar branches living beautiful in the jars of water and I could change them over to nice vase if I choose to. I just clean out the water now and then and they stay so fresh.

 Here are more branches that add a little green and nature to your home. This was a sweet mistake and the liven up the house during these dreary months.
I hope to bring in more rocks this weekend for my walk way to the lavender house. I need to make it nicer for the wedding. So that is my agenda this weekend.

No comments: