Sunday, February 16, 2014


 
We have had a busy month here. A lot of family time we celebrated family day it was a perfect day cold enough to skate this will be the last time for our rink we are now warming up and rain. All the kids skated and hung out together.

 I have been enjoying learning my new machine. It is time consuming but it can be pretty cool. This is a shirt I had made for my brother for his birthday. I had to rush it but once I had it ironed up it looked okay.

This is our baby Alpaca she lost her Mom this winter so we are keeping her close and giving her lots of love. It has been a rough winter on the animals. Which I am not too sure why as it was pretty mild, yes the temperature has been jumping around and we did hit some cold days and nights but over all not too bad.

No comments: