Friday, October 02, 2015

October how did the time go so fast.

We are already a month into school so crazy, hockey has started woohoo last year of minor hockey!! Will I miss it not a chance.
It is time to get our fire wood we have brought three loads so far it is a good start but we need more. It is kind of fun getting the wood.
We have separated the lambs and they will be sold off in the next few weeks this will be our last auction for this year. We still have over two hundred bales of hay to bring in so we had better hurry it sure is dragging out this year.
In August I started working for the local gym here in town it is the first time I have a out of home working paying job. It took awhile to get the hang of it and I still feel like I am learning. I am home all day and work evenings it is nice to have extra money for bills. I however do not see Allan all week and it definitely cuts into my work, creative and gardening time here at home.

 The gardens are coming to an end it is time to put all ornaments away we have already rolled hoses. We can't winterize too much as we need everything all the time.

 This fall I am saving seeds so I can spread them all over the gardens it will look nice and save money by not having to buy too many new plants.

No comments: