Friday, June 16, 2006

Setting Up a Web Page

Did you know how difficult it is get help or information on setting up a web page, it is definitely harder than it looks. I have been trying for a few days asking around and not getting any farther ahead. However I will persist and I will win.
This blog will pretty much be about any topic but a lot will relate to Wool, Fibre, Learning to Weave, Sheep, Goats,and Angora Rabbits and my family all the things that surround my everyday life.
Today was my middle daughters Track meet the weather was miserable but she did well and had fun. An unfortunate incident happened at the track meet to a Grandma who was sitting in the bleachers watching the races she had some sort of attack and at one point seemed to stop breathing (however not 100% sure on that I moved away to let people help her). However her luck was with her though she was sitting next to a paramedic who was also watching her child plus two nurses. It definitely puts a damper on the day and it makes you sit down and think and be thankful for everything you have and grateful we should be for our life.
So when you all go to bed tonight think of all the good you have in your life and tell your family how much you love them.

No comments: