Monday, June 19, 2006

Wonderful Weekend

What a wonderful weekend after a month or so of trying to make a time work for my neighbor and myself finally we met up with the Shearer and had our Alpacas done. I had my oldest son, oldest daughter, my son's friend, neighbor, the shearer and myself so it made the job go quite quickly. I was quite pleased with my Alpacas they have wonderful Fibre so I am quite excited to get the wool processed. I will hopefully get my Alpaca fibre done this fall or during the Winter and I would like to get some blended with Silk and Angora and I hope to get some Mill spun plus some made into rovings. My Alpacas are quite tame I have three females and two males so we hope to have little ones next April. Dealing with the Alpaca's is new for me I only got them in November 2005 so it is learn as I go along. I have had my name on order for a book which I hope will be here soon.

Then we made a quick trip to Kamloops to buy a new computer program on how to make a web page and to let the kids look in a few stores. Then on Sunday we had a lovely BAR B Q for Fathers Day. Talk to all soon

No comments: