Thursday, June 29, 2006

Last Day of School


Yeah!
The last day of school today is a very busy day we are officially finished grade 2,4,6,8,10, and 11. We have awards day, baseball games, and report card to pick up. My middle son is receiving a wonderful award ( I know this because the school phoned) he is being awarded THE TOP MALE ATHLETE for the year. We are so very proud of him and my youngest daughter is receiving most SPORTSMAN LIKE and again we are very proud of her as I think I mentioned in a previous post she just brought home the trophy for ALL ROUND TOP FEMALE ATHLETE for our district.
On the knitting front I am still trying to master a sock not socks but one lonely sock. I have a hat on the round needle which is also slow. I don't know how people knit so fast, me I do one or two rounds and I have to put it down. Well I loved to write more but the day is calling for me to get going.

No comments: