Sunday, October 10, 2010


Happy Thanksgiving
Have a wonderful long weekend. Enjoy your time visiting, having quiet moments and being Thankful.
Us here it is one crazy weekend. We have so much to fit in so much traveling, hockey and general chores. I had a bit of a hard time yesterday dealing with our schedule. And, I really should learn it all works out we always manage to do it all. I truly miss the days when my kids were young it was just playing, laughing no teachers, school or coaches to have to share my kids with. I hate to share my kids!!
So tonight we have our dinner it will be late but oh so good. I hope to fit some picture taking in and maybe even find time to take a walk. We do however have a full hockey day.
Thinking of you all Make wonderful memories.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: