Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Do you ever wonder what makes these computers work sometimes; one time I will go on I have to put in passwords and e-mail address other times I just go straight and post a letter. Today is parent teacher interviews and boy I can't wait my youngest son's teacher is excited he has some ideas on how to get him to read AHHHHHHHHHHH this is the child who does not pick up books really does not care if he even looks at a book I wonder how clever we will be with these ideas into tricking him that he is reading.
We have a busy week with interviews, grad meetings, house cleaning, work, concession duty, volley ball games, and hockey.
Did you I know I can listen to Christmas songs on three different channels until at least December 28 Woo HOO!
Now how rude is this my husband asked me to turn down the Sirius radio because he just can't fall asleep listening to a lovely Christmas Carol last night that I just happen to know all the words . I told him I only have 21 days to listen... I read a story out of our chicken soup on Christmas every night and now Christmas music the only thing to make it better is hot chocolate and shortbread cookies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What are the channels on Sirrius for Christmas music?
Reading comics, catalogues, truck traders and buy and sells count as reading according to this months Parent magazine. Especially relating to boys and books!!!