Wednesday, November 14, 2007

No, No, No no more sunflowers here I took that photo in the early fall when I finished the shawl however to make you feel better two weeks ago we were in Kamloops for hockey and a garden did still have very lovely sunflowers blooming just like the ones in our photo.
It is snowing tonight and I absolutely feel sick to my stomach my oldest son is driving my middle son home from hockey and I just can't stand it. I truly don't think I will make the winter with all this worrying.
I did pick up my mail and I received two very nice magazines The wheel by Ashford and Harrowsmith Country life I will enjoy reading those.
Today was a very productive day on top of the usual day of chores and school I got all the pop bottles picked up sounds like nothing but we have been saving them for nearly a year and the dogs got into them so they are all bagged up now. I did laundry, used the exercises machine, baked cookies, had spaghetti ready for the kids when they got off the bus at 4pm, went for a lovely walk with my poles, went off to hockey and hockey picture night. Hockey picture night is totally crazy we go for the first photo and then we are there to the last photo. Thank yo to all of you who left me comments it is nice to hear from you all and thank you for the name of the fruit I so could not remember it. Our life is really like a soap opera however a little less dramatic and to think I don't even go into detail on this blog or I would never leave the computer.
Oh thank GOD... I here my boys are home I am so glad someone is watching over them... did I mention it is going to be a long winter...only 6 more months or so of it... long, long, long winter.

No comments: