Friday, November 30, 2007

I just got home from making chocolates with my mom we try to do it every year and we always feel sick from testing. I will post pictures later. We had a little trouble with the pink chocolate nothing too serious just a lot of smoke from the Microwave :) So now to hide them until we get a little bit closer to Christmas...yeah good luck... I have had to have a guard on my cookie exchange cookies I am not sure why they don't just bake some.
I am getting a little bit of spinning done but not a whole lot I am hoping for the meetings to settle down. Tomorrow we are off to go to my youngest son's hockey game and let the kids do some Christmas shopping and pick our tree, the n my husband will go pick it up and we will have to store it very carefully from dogs, goats etc until next week we usually put it up on or around my husbands birthday. We are finding it harder and harder to squeeze time in to find a tree so we cancelled a few games so we could go this weekend.
Well I have to go and try to stay awake until 11:30 until my daughter gets home from time keeping our neighbor has offered to bring her home as he refs the last game that she time keeps.

No comments: