Saturday, November 17, 2007

Today was an extremely busy day with children going all over for hockey and a birthday party. So that left my two son's, myself and my oldest son's friend we moved a donkey and a mule then preceded to De worm, Glanvac goats. Then we cleaned up the barn area, moved old hay with the tractor and then moved a hay feeder, cleaned up dog messes, baked cookies, cleaned house and then had a huge moment over a mouse.
I was home alone and I heard the mouse trap go off so I ignored it for a while then sucked up enough courage to look under the sink, no mouse so that worried me because my husband is not coming home tonight. So later when my boys got home I made them look, nothing... then my middle son had a second thought looked and there was a mouse looking at him. Now my oldest son is terrified of mice it is really funny he flew up on a chair (picture 6 foot 1 boy make a lot of noise) so he said goes for the gun after a few minuets of getting the pellet gun and ignoring me telling them they can't shoot it in the house my oldest son is half way across the kitchen standing on a very expensive chair one foot on the island the other on the chair he aims and shoots the darn thing not an easy place to aim with the cupboard full of stuff. So with a lot of cursing, screaming, laughing we are one less mouse the cupboard is empty with mouse traps set and hoping my husband decides to come home tonight from hockey. Have a wonderful night talk to you all soon.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm killing myself laughing! What a hoot! After the fact, of course. At the time I think I would have been horrified. I HATE mice, hate, hate, hate.