Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Good Morning
I am sitting here typing with a very bad puppy who has not let his owner sleep for nearly a week :) she had no sense of humor about it so maybe tonight we will have to try something else. H e is very, very cute and it is a good thing.
I am off to Christmas shop today mom and I are going to Kamloops so that should be fun I have a few ideas for the kids which of course I can not tell you about because they check into this blog now and then. It seems early but when you have a big family one needs to spread it out. I love Christmas my favorite part is it slows down a bit the excitement with children, the baking, I love to decorate and Sirius has about a month of Christmas Carols YEAH! right now we are enjoying the Garth Brooks special for two weeks. Well my side kick has fallen a sleep on my knee now so I must go put him to bed and start my day. Have a fun day!

No comments: