Translate

There was an error in this gadget

Saturday, April 05, 2008

My youngest son woke up with this thick red rash on his cheeks, no fever though. We figure it is either this thing called Slap Face or a reaction to the pool he went to when he attended the science fair. It is much thicker and redder when you look at him.
Is that a goat in my house... Sunflower is her name and she is so bad very, very, very bad drives me nuts there is always one.
This is a new bowl I bought today for our cat George it was in the house for less than 5 minutes and I asked my youngest son to go give it to him a few minutes later he said " are going to be mad at me" and I asked "why" he broke the bowl seriously it was not even 5 minutes in our house. NO I could not be mad because I could just not believe it.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: