Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Well this is it I am off at 7am. I will return May 8th.

I have been running around with the last minute stuff going through the chores.
However the best thing was after supper my husband said come outside and show me what animals you have all and I could do is smile. It even through off my youngest daughter she said "are we going to the auction when you are gone" ...they had better not... then she said "are you shooting an animal" ... this is the daughter who is suppose to wear a hearing aid :) My husband does not want anything to do with the animals does not like them and I so wanted to make a "smart ass" comment but I did not dare...(oh but I so wanted to :) ) he listened but I did have to repeat a few times because he was dreaming of how to trade the horse for a skate sharpener...
If any of you have been following the news you know we have had a horrible murder of children here in our town well they finally caught the man who is a suspect. I have been going on long walks not even feeling scared and rather cockey as I thought he is long gone good thing I did not know he was still around.
Anyways have a wonderful 3 weeks be safe, take care and I will talk to you all real soon!!!!!

ps: spell check has quit working so ignore any typo's

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope you're having a lovely time!

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great trip! We will be thinking of you every step of the way!
Love Sal

Anonymous said...

I am really missing you! Hurry up and get home!
Love Mandy.
xoxo

Anonymous said...

where are you? where are the pictures?