Tuesday, May 25, 2010


I love the picture of the sky here. This picture was taken on Mother's Day. Miss Nana was out to visit first thing today she was all inspired to paint a picture. Me I was inspired to finish painting my little house. I actually had paint dripping of the ceiling into my hair tonight. I also cemented in front of the little house. I hope it works and dries hard. Then I raked I do think the pine needles will never end.
My husband is off work again. Damn rain. Next I will be cursing that it is too hot and dry. It sure is stressful all we want to do is work enough to keep afloat.
I think it will be pretty busy until the end of June. We have fun days, dances, grad, school trips, grade six graduation, exams, house sitting....I could go on and on.
Well off to make more thinking plans for my little house.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: