Sunday, May 16, 2010


Picking Moss. On Mother's day we went to town had a few visits and then went out on a back road to pick some Moss. It was like walking in a squishy thick carpet. Quite amazing stuff Moss is. It reminds me of being in England. We filled two big garbage bags.
Last night after supper I went out to check the chores as I was gone all day.
Then I found myself side tracked in the Lavender Gardens. I dream about the Lavender in full bloom and how wonderful it is going to smell. I know some people do not like Lavender but I can not get enough of it. The colour, the the fragrance is amazing the soft velvety feel. I really do love it.
Today I think I am going to plant some of my flower pots and then listen to me curse the weather next week if we freeze.
Weed eating is really not my favorite thing to do but NO one will do it for me. So I may break down and do it later. Where does one start when you live on acreage.
Well off to start the day. So far I am the only one up. I was up before six today no sleeping in for me...
Posted by Picasa

No comments: