Thursday, August 19, 2010


Finally my computer is back and I can put up my photos again. This guy is an Ostrich. He was so lovely.
Today I did a trip to Kamloops to pick up Jordan's hockey pants and our computer. Then I spent a few hours visiting my friend and her family. The smoke in Kamloops was horrible very, very thick. I also saw the horrible logging truck accident. Awful just awful it made you cry and thank goodness the man is alive and well. He had a whole pack of guardian Angels riding shot gun that day. The truck was unbelievable. It was from a front tire blow out. OH MY GOODNESS it hit way too close to home. It actually could make you sick if you think about it to long. It took about four hours they said to get the driver out. It happened either early morning or sometime in the night and it was all still there when I came home at four pm.
My firefighter is home he was hurt on his job. Twice in one week. Way too hard on this ole Mom. First mountain or hill gave way and he went down fifteen facing front. That was on the Blue creek Fire. Then he was on the Litton or Lilloet fire (not too sure where it was) when hot burning sand and grit flew into his eyes. He had to be flown of the mountain taken to first aid then to the hospital. The doctor thought he should heal up fine. He is now off work for seven days. They delivered him home to the house today. I just wish he would rest those eyes and take it easy.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: