Thursday, August 26, 2010


Look at this lovely Mom and baby. They were playing so nicely in the water and oh my goodness were they cute.
The last few days I have been working on my web site and let me tell you it is not as easy as one thinks. Try to figure out what to write and make sense.
We are for sure heading into Fall weather cool nights, cool mornings and hot afternoons. Today the wind picked up pretty good.
I guess this means we are on the count down of our summer holidays and I can't tell you enough how depressed that makes me. S.i.g.h... I love the holidays. No one could pay me! not a million...trillion .... dollars to go back to school. (Maybe with the word like trillion I should go back) :)
I won't tell my kids but MAN I feel sorry for them.
Also the last week I have made quite a bit of soap so today I finished that project. I will wait until it has cured then start to test which one I like the best.
I should head off to bed as my nephew is coming over by six thirty am to spend the day with us.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: