Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Wonderful hot summer weather here. We hit fifty degrees yesterday. We have been busy keeping up with the farm, be quiet for my husband as he still is on horrible hours. We had a wonderful weekend and so can't wait to show you the pictures a few more days until my computer is fixed. I hate not being able to see my pictures. I do not want them on my lap top.
I made soap yesterday. It is still finishing. Hard to keep the oil mixed in. I made soap several years ago with my neighbor and for the life of me I can't remember the base soap we made so I really should give her a call. I also need to buy Palm oil anyone know where I can find it? We have not found it in the grocery store yet. Also Tallow (animal fat) you can not buy that or I have not found it. Gosh I hope I do not have to melt down fat. I am sure the smell will make me sick.
Well must run I am full of creative ideas not time to sit idle.
Have a wonderful Summers Day!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I get tired just reading your postings! I couldn't imagine trying to keep up to you!!

Love your niece who is engulfed in smoke in the Cariboo.
xoxo