Wednesday, August 04, 2010


My husband only got one load today then the truck had to be worked on all day in town. So he headed off to Kamloops for parts and to take the books to the book-keeper. And, this is what he came home with... A drum set for Miss Hyacinth. She has been wanting one and we had a looked at one in the buy and sell but he was not to keen on it. So he found an amazing deal in Kamloops in the music store. It looks like brand new or actually it is but it had been rented out once. Hyacinth loves red so this is perfect. So if you see me sitting hitting my head against the wall you will know why.
The smoke has been so thick here it actually hurts your throat. We could see the smoke in our driveway as if the fire was right here. Our fire fighter is heading up to Blue River now. I think he has to be home by Sunday as he has done is quota for this round. He had phoned us and told us he was coming home tomorrow but then about an hour later he phoned again and told us he is off again.
Today I worked a bit on a wreath. I put on the ribbons that I received from other Lavender farms so it is pretty cool.
Well I am off have a good night.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

freshisle said...

She looks ecstatic! What a great dad!