Monday, August 23, 2010

Today was a full day of standing, standing all day. I made several batches of soap. I tried something new and I hope is works. When I hand milled the soap it doesn't make many bars. After it cures I will try a bar from each batch and see which one I like the most and stick with that one kind.
My husband could not work today as the rain made slime going down straight at a very steep angle. Go figure. He went out tonight though so lets hope he is safe.
My Mom and Dad came home today and my Mom brought my little bird. She is so lovely. I am not sure when I will put her the other cage with the boys maybe the week before I leave for Maui.
The weather was so cold and foggy this morning but it warmed up beautifully by mid morning. You can defiantly feel Fall in the air. And Fall means school and school means hockey.

No comments: