Tuesday, November 16, 2010

I will only make a quick post as I am on my lap top. My main computer is in being serviced and I find this one very hard to work with.
It has rained all day here and snow all around us.
The trees behind our barn on the next land have been all taken down today. I am very happy they are gone but it is so sad to see all the trees dying. I was looking today and we have six more around the barn area and pens that will have to come down.
I have decided not to take my son to his morning practice if the rain turns to snow. And, I don't think it went over too well with the coach....
We had report cards come home today they were okay but how does one fail foods... That didn't go over well here. I am 100% behind any of the kids if they struggle and the marks are low but missing assignment's does not cut it. I am on top of the kids every night so there is no need for home work not done.

No comments: