Monday, November 08, 2010


Today started out a little chilly. I think I need to do some farming. It is amazing how being away for the weekend can set you back. So soon I will head out and start by counting sheep, then feeding a bad bull. Then I will move on to by Dads chickens where I am so stealing all the eggs while he is away for the next week and half. Then I need to move hay, bring in fire wood and prepare a place for my ram and billy goat.
Then this afternoon I hope to rake the spot where I would like to build the ice rink.
There is a chill in the air but according to the Internet no rain seems to be for - casted.
I made up a lovely basket of my Lavender products to be auctioned off at a fundraiser. I am quite pleased how much of the products I have.
Another thing on my list this week is to start my Christmas lists. I need to think about gifts we would like to buy. See what gifts I have already bought. On and on my list grows...
Go and enjoy a very busy Monday, accomplish lots
Posted by Picasa

No comments: